Magnesium is a vital mineral contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, energy-yielding metabolism, normal nervous function, normal muscle function, protein synthesis, normal psychological function, bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal muscle, nervous and psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Easy swallow convenient tablets
Magnesium is a hugely important mineral in the body, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal nervous, psychological and muscle function, normal bones, teeth, electrolyte balance and energy yielding metabolism.
Lindens Magnesium Tablets each contain 500mg of magnesium oxide (MgO) yielding 300mg elemental magnesium in an easy swallow, convenient tablet.
Magnesium Oxide 500mg per tablet, contributing towards normal muscle function • nervous system and the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one or two tablets per day with a little water.
INGREDIENTS: (reformulated) Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Pack Size: 90 Tablets
|Tax Class||20% VAT|