An Extremely Versatile and Healthy Oil. Coconut oil contains short term medium-chain saturated fatty acids (MCFAs), which is a “healthy” form of saturated fat compared to trans fat.
Benefits and uses
- A hypoallergenic beauty product that can be applied directly to skin and hair for luscious results
- Can survive extremely high temperatures without oxidising
- Hydrating skin and hair mask
- Maintains low cholesterol levels
- Helps thyroid conditions
- Supports insulin levels
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports immunity
- Boosts metabolism
The coconuts used to produce our coconut oil are harvested from organic plantations in Sri Lanka.
Our coconut oil is simply made from fresh, moist coconut meat which has been cold pressed to produce the finest virgin coconut oil.
Once cleaned, the kernal is cold pressed until it exudes the rich oil and then purified through simple filtration and centrifugation, this way only the purest coconut oil makes it into KIKI’s Coconut Oil.
How to use it
Can be used safely in cooking at high temperatures without oxidisation (no free radicals). It adds a delightful tropical flavour to any dish. Use for:
- Cooking in place of other oils
- Replaces butter and margarine
- Add to shakes and smoothies
- Can be used as a highly effective beauty aid to hair and skin
- Luxurious massage oil
- Use as a lip moisturiser
100% Pure unrefined certified organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, sweeteners or fillers.
This coconut oil possesses a wonderfully fragrant aroma and retains its delightful coconut flavour.