Lindens Vitamin K2 Tablets are currently being tipped as one of the new wonder vitamins associated with a number of health benefits.
The MK-7 form of K2 is the menaquinone that is actively absorbed by the organism and is known to play a role mainly in the extrahepatic tissues in supporting cardiovascular health and to the maintenance of normal bones as well.
- Convenient, high potency one per day tablet
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Free from allergens, also dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), vitamin K2 can provide the following benefits:
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contribution to the maintenance of normal bones
- Supporting cardiovascular health and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
- Associated with the inhibition of arterial calcification and arterial stiffening
Vitamin K, particularly as vitamin K2, is nearly nonexistent even in a healthy Western diet.
Pack Size: 120 Tablets