This adult toothbrush’s handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost. Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory.
Made in Germany, these firm BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar buildup. We suggest avoiding brushing the gums with firm bristles.
Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality firm BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
Beechwood Handle*, Nylon Firm Bristles^, Paper Box*. *Compostable, ^Z.T.L. Recyclable.