- High Strength Natural Evening Primrose Oil
- Contains Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linoleic Acid
- Popular with women
Popular ornamental plants, Evening Primrose is a genus of flower found in gardens throughout the world. They are so named for their resemblance to Primrose flowers, and their tendency to open in the evenings.
Evening Primrose Oil is a botanical product particularly popular with women of a certain age. It is pressed from the seeds of the evening primrose plant, and is rich in the Omega 6 fatty acids linoleic acid (LA) and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Each 1000mg capsule provides 100mg Oil of Evening Primrose yielding 90mg Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one capsule each day with a little water.
INGREDIENTS: Evening Primrose Oil, Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Nutrient Amount %NVR
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg –
Linoleic Acid 730mg –
Gamma Linolenic 90mg –
NVR = Nutrient Reference Value
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Pack Size: 90 Capsules