Ecozone Kitchen Drain Unblocker powers through tough blockages. The advanced formula actively breaks down soap, grease, toilet paper and organic residues to cut through tough blockages in the kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Using a unique selection of powerful natural enzymes the formula will clear just about anything without damaging your plumbing or septic tank.
- Shake well to activate solution
- Flush the drain with 1 L of hot water
- Following up with pouring ¼ (250 ml) of the bottle of drain unblocker down the plughole
- Leave overnight (no less than 8 hours), then flush through with 1 L of hot water to clear
- Repeat treatment if necessary
Once drain is cleared from blockages, follow up with a preventative dose every 3 months & use our enzymatic drain cleaning sticks for monthly maintenance.
Disclaimer: For tough blockages, leave the solution in the drain for up to 24 hours.
This product uses biologically active enzymes which get to work on any build-up of grease, fat and organic matter which may be blocking your kitchen sink.
Rather than using harsh, caustic chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, we rely on our complex blend of enzymes to give you a free flowing, freshly smelling drain. Our formulation is non-toxic to yourself or the environment so you can unblock your drains safely and guilt free.
- Gentle formulation
- Helps with slow flowing drains
- Contains 4 uses
- Formulated with surfactants and fragrance to leave drains smelling fresh and free flowing.
- Contains a rich blend of enzymes
- Breaks down most organic matter found in drains
- Lipase gets rid of fatty deposits
- Amylase works on starch-based blockages
- Subtilisin attacks and digests types of proteins which is great for build ups of small food remains which may have escaped down the sink.
- Bacillus bacterial spore is a Bacillus species which produces enzymes which break down stains and soils
- Helps removes grease & fat
- Helps remove blockages
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Unblocks drains
- Regular use helps to keep drains clear and fresh
- Kind to sewers and water treatment facilities
- Septic tank safe