Dri-Pak Bicarb Cream PRESERVATIVE FREE CREAM CLEANER
Bicarb Cream is Dri-Pak’s latest addition to the ‘Clean & Natural’ range. It is a non-toxic multi-surface cream cleaner draws on the powerful but gentle abrasive properties of Bicarbonate of Soda to deep clean surfaces around the home, without the risk of scratching. Traditionally available as a powder, Dri-Pak has developed a unique and easy to use, thick liquid formulation which suspends Bicarbonate of Soda in a plant-based surfactant. What’s more, it doesn’t contain any artificial preservatives. As with the rest of the Clean & Natural range, it also contains no artificial colours or fragrances.
Bicarb Cream has lots of uses around the home:
- It’s a versatile multi-surface cream cleaner that’s ideal for cleaning sinks, baths and cooker hobs.
- It’s mildly abrasive and is ideal for cleaning the grime off uPVC.
- It contains a plant-based surfactant for extra cleaning power.
- It will not scratch surfaces and is suitable for use on aluminium, chrome, jewellery, plastic, porcelain, silver, stainless steel and tin.
- Unlike acid based cleaners, Bicarb Cream can be used on granite and marble worktops.
Allow cooker hobs to cool, apply Bicarb Cream and leave to soak before wiping with a damp cloth for a deep clean and to remove all residue.