2 MONTH SUPPLY!
Curcumin is the active compound in turmeric, a bright yellow ancient spice, and a traditional remedy that has been used for health, as well as for condiment and flavouring, based on records dating back to more than 2000 years.
The herbal compound Curcumin has a mechanism of action as a natural COX-2 inhibitor (COX-2 is an inflammatory enzyme). Inhibitors of this type have shown to have the capability to help relieve common everyday inflammations triggered by a host of lifestyle factors.
Curcumin also has well-established properties that compare to supplemental vitamins C and E, in their own abilities to antioxidise against free radicals.
Research suggests that these two important properties in Curcumin, used as a regular dietary addition, may help to support a healthy digestive system, particular liver health, the gallbladder, anti-inflammatory processes, and eye health.
Each capsule of CurcuminX4000™ contains 200mg of highly effective Curcumin Phytosome, which in a recent study showed an increase in utilization up to 20-45X compared to ordinary Curcumin 95%.
Curcumin (from Turmeric) has been used in the diet for thousands of years for its antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal properties. However, due to its inherent poor absorbency, high doses of ordinary Curcumin 95% have been needed to achieve the dramatic effects show in worldwide studies.
Now CurcuminX4000™ has a unique high utilization formulation to avoid the need for high doses.
Curcumin, a substance in turmeric, is a compound that has been isolated from the curry spice turmeric. The root of turmeric has long been used in traditional Asian medicine. Reports suggest it may be worth investigating for important anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and perhaps even anticancer properties, and this research continues.*
Preliminary studies have found that antioxidants, such as those produced by dietary Curcumin, may contribute towards the inhibition of the formation of amyloid plaque, a major cause of dementia. Research in this area is ongoing and positive. *
When ingested, Curcumin, as a natural nutrient, itself interacts with various biochemicals in the body. Curcumin's molecular structure is what makes it so beneficial to the human body, but also is the same reason why it is difficult to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Whether taken as a supplement or from food, regular curcumin is generally poorly absorbed.
Working with Indena S.p.A., the worldwide experts in botanical extract technology, we have found the answer to better curcumin absorption – Phytosome Technology. The scientists found a way to attach curcumin to phosphatidylcholine. The result is Meriva Curcumin Phytosome, a well-absorbed curcumin extract. Meriva® is a highly bioavailable curcumin and a breakthrough in its absorption.
These are the benefits of taking Curcumin every day:
1. Battling inflammation naturally: As you may know, chronic inflammation is believed to be at the root of many modern illnesses. Turmeric's active ingredient, curcumin, has been found by researchers to be a very effective and potent anti-inflammatory, even exceeding the performance of drugs intended to fight inflammation.
2. Brain protection: Turmeric can protect against the development of cognitive disorders like dementia and Alzheimer's disease, two conditions often associated with Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, or BDNF, a type of growth hormone. Scientists have discovered that curcumin positively affects the BDNF levels in the brain, and may delay or even reverse a number of brain diseases or age-related degenerative conditions.
3. Risk reduced for several types of cancer: In reality, turmeric could very well be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer agents there is. Not only can it prevent the growth of cancer cells, but it also blocks the development and spread of cancer and, some believe, may even hold the cure for several cancers. You can read more about that here.
4. Improve your digestion: Daily consumption of turmeric can reduce gas and bloating, stimulate the gallbladder and prevent inflammation of the digestive tract. That said, turmeric should not be taken on a daily basis by people suffering from gallbladder disease, as the over-stimulating properties of turmeric can worsen that condition.
5. Heart health: Curcumin can reduce LDL – or bad cholesterol – which will then prevent blood clotting, while removing arterial plaque buildup.
6. Eases arthritis: Scientists admit that more research is needed in this particular use of turmeric, however, that said, many people have reported various levels of improvement in this condition when they consume a teaspoon of the queen of spices per day. The theory is that the curcumin in turmeric helps battle chronic inflammation and thereby reduces the pain associated therewith. Some even say that curcumin supplements work much better than over-the-counter or prescription medications aimed at reducing inflammation – and all without any side-effects.
7. Delays aging and increases longevity: Being able to live longer and stay healthier seems to be on everyone's mind these days. One of the secrets to achieving this may lie in magical turmeric. Free radicals and inflammation are both believed to cause premature aging, and curcumin has proven in many cases to reverse those conditions.
As noted further by Amy Goodrich of Blogs.NaturalNews.com:
Turmeric contains phytochemicals and nutrients with several beneficial effects such as protecting body organs from damage, reducing cholesterol levels, improving blood-vessel health, controlling inflammation, combating infection, and more.
Curcumin, turmeric's most precious component, is very effective against cancer, too. It prevents the formation of, and neutralizes free radicals, or molecules that destroy other molecules in healthy cells and tissues.
It enhances the effect of antioxidant enzymes in the body and also acts as an antioxidant itself. It stops DNA changes that lead to cancer, as well as interfere with enzymes that are needed for cancer progression.
180 Vegetarian Capsules
|Tax Class||0% VAT|